- Drivers born after January 1st, 1988 must have a “Boaters Education Certificate” in order to operate a Boat or Jet Ski.
GET CERTIFIED NOW
- No experience necessary to rent a pontoon boat. Salty Pontoons staff will guide you through the safe operation of the boat and a map to Shell Island to make sure you are comfortable before you leave the dock.
- If you plan on fishing and are over 16, you will need a Florida fishing license. You may obtain this license online at Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, or any tackle store. Children under 16 do not need a license. A fee will apply when extra cleaning is required due to fish remains.
- Our boats hold 8 and 12 passengers. If you have more than 12 passengers please consider an additional boat.
- We supply life jackets for all passengers including children and infants.
- Our boats come with retractable Bimini tops, swim ladders, and all safety equipment.
- Gas is included in your rental along with a map and tips for your day.
- We do not allow anything to be pulled behind our Pontoons and Jet skis.
- Cancellation Policy. If severe weather occurs and we determine you are unable to be on the water we will issue a refund or reschedule.